- Driven 300 miles
- Climbed the highest peak (I cheated - I took the chair lift)
- Crossed one of the highest and deepest lakes in Argentina (I cheated - took a boat)
- Bought ponchos for my kids.
- Bought gifts for various friends.
- Eaten more meat in a week than my stomach has had to deal with in a year. Thank you, Zantac, for seeing me through!
- Drunk excellent wine.
- Drunk lots of Maté.
- Relaxed some more.
- Forgotten all those things that prevent me from relaxing.
- Thought about all those people who make those things tolerable...
Thursday, 3 January 2008
Am currently in a hotel in the Andes. I'd recommend the Andes, and the hotel, to anyone. Will post photos once I've decided I want to spend more time with my computer than I do with the Andes. Things I've done:
Posted by Gerry at 23:37