Friday 28 September 2007

Rebuilding the pond: Day 5+

Too much excitement. Spent so much time staring at the fish in their new, pumped, oxygenated and non-leaking pond that I completely forgot to attend to my basic bodily blogging needs. So it's done. And except for a few ferns that will go in at the weekend, there's not much else to do. So that's it. I can go back to my usual erratic blogging.

So what else did I accomplish this week? I cleared almost all the emails associated with the journal, but that took me all today, so my weekend will now have to absorb my target of 10 papers.

Next week: Edinburgh and London. The week after: Washington, DC (NIH grants review). And another zillion papers to process. Am beginning to sound like a broken record. My next post will be exclusively positive. I promise. But don't hold your breath...