Saturday 4 December 2010

Blogging on the move

Well... I thought it was about time I could blog from my iPad, something that I can't do with RapidWeaver, the software I use for managing my website. So I'm exporting my blog that's currently hosted on my own website onto blogspot.com (i.e. here), which is easier said than done, because there's a limit of 50 posts per day, and I've got 164 to upload. But that's ok - another 3 days and it'll be sorted. Worse is that the pictures aren't seeming to export (I'm using RapidBlog by Loghound - maybe there's a setting somewhere, otherwise I'll have to import by hand. Again, not so bad as there aren't that many). So once that's all done, I'll just link to here from my website, and it will look pretty much as it always looked. Or at least, that's the idea.

In the meantime, it's likely that the post immediately after this one will be a couple of years old... so if you're looking for my more current posts, just go to my current blog.

UPDATE [8th Dec.] All the entries are now here, and I've just got to sort out the pictures. That's tonight's job.

Stay tuned!